Oh it looks like another scirocco for me

--part1_146.62b6dc.2adc3b79_boundary

       As a rather hardcore mountain bike enthusiast I'm always looking for
bigger drops and faster trails to ride. In this life long search I break a
lot of stuff. So I'm always looking for stronger bikes which don't weigh a
ton. So on my search for a new Down hill bike I cam e across Banshee bikes
and to my surprise a bike called a Scirocco. Well, I'm not looking for
another hard tail bike. I already have a vast collection of them. But with
the a name like Scirocco and some really nice tubing it looks like I may have
to start hanging more bikes from the ceiling . . !

I wonder if I can have it painted Tornado red like my 16v?
http://mtbjournal.com/article.php?sid=315

Take care all I hope you get to relax today  . . I'm off to ride!

~Danny~
88 16v
01 2.5 RS

--part1_146.62b6dc.2adc3b79_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As a rather hardcore mountain bike enthusiast I'm always looking for bigger drops and faster trails to ride. In this life long search I break a lot of stuff. So I'm always looking for stronger bikes which don't weigh a ton. So on my search for a new Down hill bike I cam e across Banshee bikes and to my surprise a bike called a Scirocco. Well, I'm not looking for another hard tail bike. I already have a vast collection of them. But with the a name like Scirocco and some really nice tubing it looks like I may have to start hanging more bikes from the ceiling . . ! <BR>
<BR>
I wonder if I can have it painted Tornado red like my 16v?<BR>
http://mtbjournal.com/article.php?sid=315<BR>
<BR>
Take care all I hope you get to relax today&nbsp; . . I'm off to ride!<BR>
<BR>
~Danny~<BR>
88 16v<BR>
01 2.5 RS</FONT></HTML>