Making carbon fiber parts

Decided I might try my hand at making carbon fiber pieces for my car(s).
 Does anyone know if I should use 3K, 6K, or 12K count fiber?   Not
looking at the structural importance, but the aesthetics. Ive never
actually seen each size to know which is most commonly used.

Also- who knows where to buy it for the best value?

any tips or suggestions (aside from "make me one too")?

I think I will start by redoing my back hatch panel/speaker mounting
area Then work on replacing panels withing the car (nice easy flat work.
Then I will branch out into forming door arm rests, making a flow  piece
to the dash, replacing the center console thingy with a CF version of
whats in the Audi TT, and if i am any good at it, I'll seal up my
speakers and then make a dash with all new guages.  Lastly, if It turns
out that this is something I can do with good quality- i'll make a
steering wheel.  all in all it might shave off 75 lbs or more.
Carbon fiber bumper covers.....Hmmmm

MB

PS. if my molds turn out pretty good I'll save em!