A/C restoration

--part1_169.1578409d.2adac975_boundary

In a message dated 10/12/2002 11:01:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
steiner_ca@hotmail.com writes:

<<<I should replace or inspect? And is it worth
converting to R134a? >>>

For me it was, I did it last month and it gets Ice cold, and it costs less
than 20 dollars for a full charge.  It takes a couple minutes longer to get
cold but once its there it will definitely cool the car down.  Oh, im in
South Florida.  My expansion valve was clogged so I needed to change my
expansion valve and the dryer.  My condessor is the stock one so I can't
comment on them being a failure point.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_169.1578409d.2adac975_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 10/12/2002 11:01:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, steiner_ca@hotmail.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;&lt;I should replace or inspect? And is it worth <BR>
converting to R134a? &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
For me it was, I did it last month and it gets Ice cold, and it costs less than 20 dollars for a full charge.&nbsp; It takes a couple minutes longer to get cold but once its there it will definitely cool the car down.&nbsp; Oh, im in South Florida.&nbsp; My expansion valve was clogged so I needed to change my expansion valve and the dryer.&nbsp; My condessor is the stock one so I can't comment on them being a failure point.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_169.1578409d.2adac975_boundary--