Digital Clock - 12hr vs 24hr?

24 H clocks are metrics. Europe, and Canada are using
the metric system, hence the 24 H clock format. Same
as Kilometers per hours. Same as that stupid queen
doing squat.

As long as your thermometers do not read like
canadian's, then you are ok.

Cheers.

Marc

 --- Chris Jung <palace_master@yahoo.com> a écrit : >
Wow, you had me curious as to what my Canadian '83
> Scirocco GT reads.  I checked it and it's 24 hour
> time.
> I would have guessed that every 'rocco would have
> the
> same clock.  it makes me wonder why VW would put a
> 24hr clock in the Canadian models and not the US
> models.  What's different about the way Canadian
> people keep time?  Nothing I can think of.  Maybe
> the
> European models have the 24 hr clock.
>
> Chris J.
> '83 Scirocco GT