(sorta ot) i'm really liking bp

  twice in the last three nights i've stopped at a bp late night for a pop
and some smokes, both times i've come out to people admiring the rocco! two
nights ago it was a group of the local honda boys that were really impressed
with the way the rocco looked. then tonight, i came out to find the car
surrounded by a group of guys. turns out they were visiting from tampa and
belonged to a group/shop called tampa motorsports. they asked if they could
shoot pictures of my car and post them on their website. turns out one of
them owns an '82 that he's painted a porche blue. looked like a real
nice/clean ride. it's really cool to have so many people complimenting a car
that i see as the lesser of my two, i guess stripe looks better then i give
her credit for!
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'86 "psycho 16v" scirocco