New Roc in the roost

Well, I decided that the '79 with the totaled interior was worth the cost
as the body seems in excellent shape.  So I purchased it today.

So now I have a '79 with a very nice straight and rust free body, basically
no usable interior and an engine that is rather iffy.  It has Enki rims
that someone did a horrible job repainting and 4 H4s in the front.  New
boge struts al the way around with Sachs springs.  Anyone familiar with the
Sachs springs?  The suspension seems a little soft and rolls quite a bit
more than I remember my 77 doing (and a whole lot more than the '83)

My big question is:  Did the euro mk1 come with h4's in all 4 spots or was
the lighting similar to the mk2 euros with h4s on the outside only.

I thought it kind of odd to be able to wire up 4 lights on low and 4 lights
on high, but interesting maybe :)