The Bumper fairy paid me a visit

As a few of you know, I've been doing a ton of work to my rocco over the
last few weeks.  Amazingly my wife hasn't complained about me neglecting her
cabby.  Improvements include, H&R Springs, new shocks/struts/strut bearings,
rear control arm, brake pads and euro lights.  Before this past weekends
show that I attended, I also buffed and waxed the car so she looks really
good now.

Basicly the last thing thats been nagging me about the car is that the rear
bumper took a hit by the previous owner at some point and looks really
hidious.  The plastic is seperating from the metal and the metal support on
the passenger side is bent/twisted and rusty.  An with no bumper trim you
can see all the carnage.  Well, a friend of mine and fellow lister, William
Flowers was down at one of the VW parts places today and a guy showed up
while he was there that just happened to be switching to Euro bumpers and
didn't mind selling the US one's.  Since my buddy need a front bumper he
bought the set and dropped the rear one off to me today calling it a late
B-day present/early xmas present.  I certainly can't complain since it's a
perfect rear bumber and you just can't beat having friends bearing rocco
parts.  So by tomorrow evening all I'll need is some trim and then the car
will be perfect untill I can get a paint job.

Just had to share,
William Snyder