From: "doug czajka" <scirocco16v@europe.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Cc: <ncvwlist@ncvw.org>
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 7:13 PM
Subject: WTB: 90-93 Cabriolet

> My girlfriend is looking for a 90-93 cabriolet.  The car must be in good
working order as it will be her daily driver.  It also must NOT be white and
MUST be a manual, no automatics!

> We haven't had any luck locally (been looking for about a month now), so i'm
going to extend our search a little and see if anyone has one to sell, or knows
someone who is selling one.  It must be a reasonable drive from Asheville, NC.
We don't really want to drive across country for it :)