WTB: 90-93 Cabriolet

My girlfriend is looking for a 90-93 cabriolet.  The car must be in good working order as it will be her daily driver.  It also must NOT be white and MUST be a manual, no automatics!

We haven't had any luck locally (been looking for about a month now), so i'm going to extend our search a little and see if anyone has one to sell, or knows someone who is selling one.  It must be a reasonable drive from Asheville, NC.  We don't really want to drive across country for it :)

Thanks and Please email me off list!

Doug C.
'88 16v
Asheville, NC

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm