VTec Motors, Was: Another honda race story, Victor is victorious. Yawn.

--part1_2b.2e9e97c4.2ad8971d_boundary

       I've noticed the same.  Theres one case in particular stands out in my
mind.
I was getting on the highway one day and noticed excesive smoke from an Si in
front of me.  In my effort to embarass him, I hammered it and he did the
same.  Much to my dismay that smoke smelled an awful lot like nitrous.
       Needless to say that was the worst beating that I ever ever recieved.

   Shamus
       8816v

--part1_2b.2e9e97c4.2ad8971d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I've noticed the same.&nbsp; Theres one case in particular stands out in my mind.<BR>
I was getting on the highway one day and noticed excesive smoke from an Si in front of me.&nbsp; In my effort to embarass him, I hammered it and he did the same.&nbsp; Much to my dismay that smoke smelled an awful lot like nitrous.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Needless to say that was the worst beating that I ever ever recieved.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Shamus<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8816v</FONT></HTML>

--part1_2b.2e9e97c4.2ad8971d_boundary--