Another VW race story

I don't usually brag about my car on the street, but I have had an encounte=
r recently, with a mustang on I35e in dallas, I was cruising 80MPH in left =
empty lane, he cruised over from I30 cross over, and promptly slapped his n=
ose on my butt, then stuck his high beams at me..  and of course I floored =
it... we dragged on empty highway (4am btw) on a straight line,  he was try=
ing to pass on the right, I was a little behind (1/2 car lenght at 95MPH), =
a nice tight slopped towards the outside curve turning left comes up, I let=
 the gas off for a second to stabilize the car on the hump of the curve and=
 floor it once more....I could see his rear end shimming in the curves, and=
 admiring his my baby was just sticking to the pavement... I started catchi=
ng up on him, 80MPH in a curve, his arse gettting more and more hitching to=
 slide aways...I slowly pass the mustang, he was eyeing me the whole way, a=
s I passed him in this long curve, as I finished getting ahead of him, he s=
lipped 2 lanes outwards, loosing quickly speed and traction....

gotta love our cars and curves... had this dumb grin on my face, most of th=
e staff (and buddies) attributed to me getting it with the wife...

 How little do they know...I was cheating with Beatrice...hehe

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project
1985 8v Euro GT Project (Daily Drive)
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
http://www.texassciroccoteam.org/

Free email, forums and features for events, clubs and cars. Show Pride in Y=
our Ride with a yourname@vwmail.net address from http://www.vwmail.net