supercharger options

Hello everyone-

I realize this topic has most certainly been brought up before, but right
now it seems that the archives are
down so I'll go ahead and present my query to the group.

I've got an 88 16v Scirocco and I'm most certainly interested in
supercharger options. It's got the stock 1.8
in it with simple stuff done to it (k&n, techtonics exhaust, that sort of
thing) but I'm looking for more. I'm also
considering cams, but I want to see how pricey superchargers are.

So does anyone have any experiences with any superchargers for these cars?
good/bad? prices?

Thanks a bunch,
Nick