Found my original window sticker. What do you think for $

I have the orginal window sticker for my 87 16v Scirocco.

Base                           13,500.00
Black Leather Upholstery          650.00
Power Package/ Locks, Windows     470.00
Sunroof-manual, Tilt & Slide      475.00
Air Conditioning                  795.00
Destination Charge                302.00
  (Port of entry - Albany)
Total                          16,192.00