A quick word on deer whistles

maybe its time to slow down 5 ,ph slow than speeed limit in them country roads... I drive the rocco without whistles in the hill country of Texas (plenty a deer to be seen ) and 5mph and 460w of high beams seems to prevent any of them from "suprising me" on the roads.

food for though.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project
1985 8v Euro GT Project (Daily Drive)