Engines- Vroom vroom

ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:

> the I would say easiest = 2L 8v,

The Two Liter I want for you needs a Knock Box to run at it's best. You
can live without one or you can use the 2L Distributor, a KS, & the
brain to get Electronic Advance (& retard) and avoid lots of ping.

Lots of info around on swaps and retrofitting.

Your other options need more of an involved swap to the car, 16v? G60?
If you are running a JH motor then you just need a short block from an
Audi and the items I mentioned above.

I wouldn't recommend the fuel system of the 8v be used w/ a 16v motor
although it would _work_ I'd think it'll run a little lean when you get
on it. But I don't know everything. (dammit)

TBerk
All those extra valves. <shudder>