From: Rich Deede [mailto:richdeede@scirocco20v.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 12:17 PM
To: Scirocco List; Rabbit16v
Subject: Re: Scirocco FS....yes mine

Im selling it for exactly the reasons I stated. I want to buy a
house and the money from this would go a LONG way. I wish there
were a truly viable alternative.

And believe me, there are lots of plans I still have for the car.
It's far from *done*. If I dont sell it, I'll eventually, upgrade
the trans, clutch, chip it to 18psi, redo the interior, bigger
intercooler, redo the turbo plumbing, new intake manifold, touch
up the body work, european bumpers, etc....

-Rich
1988 Scirocco 1.8t

From: "Rabbit16v" <Rabbit16v@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:00:41 -0700

>How could you sell such a car after all the work and money going
into it?  I
>guess I actually don't know what it's like to have a project
DONE, when that
>happens, I guess there's nothing left to do but to get rid of it
and start
>another project.  I don't know though, I'd be keeping a car that
is as "one
>of a kind" as this one.
>
>Dave

considered)