2.0 Rieger-look 16v on Ebay

I spoke with this guy yesterday. The motor has been
replaced (2.0l 16V), and the 32274 kms odometer
picture is from the donor car (1990 Jetta), or matches
the kilometers of the motor.

The guy told me that he has no clues (or is lying)
about how many kilometers that car has.

What fucking morons think that a car HAS 32000 kms
just because they drop a 32000kms motor in it.
Sheeshh. If it were that simple...

It might be a nice car, but it sure is most certainly
NOT a low miles car as advertised.

I'll pass.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Marc scirocco Québec <marc_scirocco@yahoo.ca> a
écrit : > Hey, any list members in Toronto to eyeball
this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1867051444