2.0 Rieger-look 16v on Ebay

Hey, any list members in Toronto to eyeball this
car???

If it is really a low miles car, I'd be really
interested. Only a 5 hours drive for me. Registration
would be easy as well...

The catch is that it is really easy to play with the
odometer. Carfax perhaps?

But a really low miles car will show very, very, very
little wear at all on ALL parts of the car. Easy to
spot.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

Last time I checked, VW doesn't make a 2.0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1867051444