From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Shawn c Meze
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 6:49 PM
To: rocco16v@netzero.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: rear camber problems??

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:02:35 -0700 "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> writes:
> drums are lighter than discs and have more than enough=20
> power/endurance on
> our lighter vehicles.
> Drums are not as cool, however.
>=20
> Larry

True AND they dont have the problem with the parking brake lever
freezing. Thats the main reason I never switched to disc's in the rear
on
my 82.=20

Shawn M=E9ze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS- #30  2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!