what years was this available???

--part1_138.15beaf4e.2ad5d240_boundary

Its much earlier than the mid 80s cars. Not sure on the exact years but from
its introduction until late 70s maybe up to 81 non CA cars.
I have an 80 CA car with a cat and O2 so it has the Lambda control CIS.

I also own a 79 non CA  car and it has non lambda CIS.
It could also vary from where the car was made in the late years. As in if
you look in rabbits (US/Germany) or cabriolets and sciroccos (Germany) you
might find different CIS versions.

Many mechanics I know refer to the early version as "simple" CIS since its
purely mechanical.

Jasin

--part1_138.15beaf4e.2ad5d240_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Its much earlier than the mid 80s cars. Not sure on the exact years but from its introduction until late 70s maybe up to 81 non CA cars.
<BR>I have an 80 CA car with a cat and O2 so it has the Lambda control CIS.
<BR>
<BR>I also own a 79 non CA &nbsp;car and it has non lambda CIS.
<BR>It could also vary from where the car was made in the late years. As in if you look in rabbits (US/Germany) or cabriolets and sciroccos (Germany) you might find different CIS versions.
<BR>
<BR>Many mechanics I know refer to the early version as "simple" CIS since its purely mechanical.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_138.15beaf4e.2ad5d240_boundary--