Germany DATE CHANGE

Ok, sine I have talked (via email/etc) to many people that have an interest
in this, but cant handle it being 6 months from now, we have decided to push
it back till September 2003!!

Also, according to Marc Getty I was a bit to light on the cost of travel
within Germany, namely gas will run more. Marc should be posting the list in
a day or two with his views. He was in Germany recently so he has a pretty
form idea of costs.

Jason. Im down with shipping DIRECTLY to Germany. Please provide more
information and a contact for the shipper you have used in the past.

Pushing it back till September will make it more possible to line up some
forms of sponsorships!

DIRK!  Please get contact me, I would like your help in setting up an
itinerary!

Thanks folks!
Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson