wtb: speedo cable

--0-926098741-1034089119=:95979

i was wondering if they make a speedo cable without the relay box for the 160mph speedo? and if so where can i get one?

tia,

tony

p.s. i appologize if there is html in this message, but i recently had to switch to yahoo instead of hotmail because the list wouldnt send to me anymore. if anyone knows how to turn off html in yahoo mail, let me know.