TRIP TO GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!

> Not that im defending Mike but, dude, you asked to take a totally ON
> TOPIC thread off list? Come on, think a little. What did you really think
> the reply's would be?

Well, I'm glad you asked!  Since you asked a question, I will give you an
answer and not swear at you for no apparent reason.  I didn't know exactly
what I would get for reply's but I didn't think people would tell me to shut
the f**k up when they admitted they hadn't even been paying attention to the
rest of the Germany conversation.

> You did ask everyone to stop talking about
> Scirocco's when you asked that this thread, which is about taking
> Scirocco's back to germany, be taken off the list.

No, I didn't, only the planning for a trip.  I want to hear about sciroccos,
VWs, or even European cars for that matter, not where are we gonna stay,
eat, drink, drive, how much is gas, shipping, hostels and your opinions on
them, etc.  Sounds like a Martha Stewart goes to Europe list!

>  The answer to your question is NO, it cant be taken off list. Is that OK
> with you?

That's fine with me, man, I'm just glad someone finally answered my
question!  Man, and I thought this list was full of answers!  :)

Dave