TRIP TO GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:27:21 -0700 "Rabbit16v" <Rabbit16v@attbi.com>
writes:
> Well, it wouldn't be so bad if the "Germany" posts weren't 2/3rd of
> the
> content on the list now.  Man, Mike, don't have a cow and get off
> your high
> horse.  It's not like I asked everyone to stop talking about
> sciroccos or
> asked you to be civil, only if it could be taken off the list.  If
> not, then
> great, say so and give a good reason, don't rant and rave and cry
> about what
> I asked like it was something unthinkable!!
>
> Man, grow up!

Not that im defending Mike but, dude, you asked to take a totally ON
TOPIC thread off list? Come on, think a little. What did you really think
the reply's would be? You did ask everyone to stop talking about
Scirocco's when you asked that this thread, which is about taking
Scirocco's back to germany, be taken off the list.

 The answer to your question is NO, it cant be taken off list. Is that OK
with you?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS- #30  2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.