[Re: Making a lightened flywheel]

Anson, I just had mine done by Mark's shop (Maardak on the list), he coul=
likely tell you what is required to lighten it, I have pictures of before=
 and
after if you'd like me to scan them. As for balance, his shop didn't have=
 the
equipment, so I took it to a second shop, and it was out by 13grams, whic=
h is
quite  a bit on a big hunk of rotating metal of that diameter, so I'm gla=
d I
had it done. But it's a nice mod for sure.
Cathy

  How hard could it be? I have access to a lathe. Could the the balancing=
 be
done with a static/bubble balancer? I'm not about to pay 140+ for a
professional version And I like the idea of making my own. =

  Anson