TRIP TO GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG.  Why does there have to be the ONE person each month on this list
who has to b*tch about this kinda stuff?  As far as I have seen so far,
the subject headers on this topic are clearly identified.  It is a
Scirocco subject, therefore this type of discussion belongs on the
Scirocco list.  I too have absolutely no interest in this thread, which
is why I delete the messages before reading them.  I opened this one
since it caught my eye with the overused exclamation marks -- hmm, that
must be interesting.  Not.
Really -- how hard is it to sift thru not-so-interesting messages by
simply deleting them?

Mike