Lake Scirocco

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C26E02.D44D4960

Well First of all I only drive my scirocco on my days off.  Two weeks =
ago I got in the car and noticed that the whole passenger side of the =
car was flooded, then saw that my passenger side window was down bout =
1/8 inch.  I figured that was were the water came from but my seats were =
dry as a bone as was the sunroof.  So I took the car to a caw wash and =
flooded three of their vacuumes getting tha water out of the car.

Well with it looking like it was going to rain last night I made sure =
all the windows and sunroof were closed.  Well this morning I went out =
to check the car and guess what???  The passenger side had water in it =
again.  So once again I checked the wndows, seats and sunroof all dry.  =
Then I had a thought.  I lifted up the rear seat and the foam insulation =
at the front corners of the gas tank were soaking wet.

Now my question is were did the water come from?  I took a quick look in =
the hatch, but it looks dry.  I'm going to remove everything from the =
hatch and clean it and see if that might be were the water came from.  =
That is the only place I can think were the water could have came from.  =
So its a guess but bad hatch seals or something???

               William F

85 8V

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C26E02.D44D4960

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Well First of all I only drive my scirocco on my =
days=20
off.&nbsp; Two weeks ago I got in the car and noticed that the whole =
passenger=20
side of the car was flooded, then saw that my passenger side window was =
down=20
bout 1/8 inch.&nbsp; I figured that was were the water came from but my =
seats=20
were dry as a bone as was the sunroof.&nbsp; So I took the car to a caw =
wash and=20
flooded three of their vacuumes getting tha water out of the =
car.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Well with it looking like it was going to rain last =
night I=20
made sure all the windows and sunroof were closed.&nbsp; Well this =
morning I=20
went out to check the car and guess what???&nbsp; The passenger side had =
water=20
in it again.&nbsp; So once again I checked the wndows, seats and sunroof =
all=20
dry.&nbsp; Then I had a thought.&nbsp; I lifted up the rear seat and the =
foam=20
insulation at the front corners of the gas tank were soaking =
wet.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Now my question is were did the water come =
from?&nbsp; I took=20
a quick look in the hatch, but it looks dry.&nbsp; I'm going to remove=20
everything from the hatch and clean it and see if that might be were the =
water=20
came from.&nbsp; That is the only place I can think were the water could =
have=20
came from.&nbsp; So its a guess but bad hatch seals or =
something???</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
William F</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>85 8V</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C26E02.D44D4960--