.Org German Invasion 2003

Here are some costs Dirk sent me

average hotel : 60-70 Euro/night/room
average dinner ( restaurant ): 25 Euro / person
fast-food : 10 Euro/meal & drinks
1 euro = 1 USD.

even if we spent every night in a hotel, with 2 people per room that would
be about 1470$ (at 70$ per night/21 days), or 735$ per person. So that
brings the cost to about 1550$ per person if 2 people split shipping and
hotel. Then of course GAS..its allot, about 50$ to fill the tank. A tank a
day? 1050$, split 2 ways $525.

So basically, the 3 biggest costs outside of FOOD (pack our own, coolers,
save cash, etc) come to about 4100$. Split in 1/2 due to 2 people splitting
those costs = 2050$.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson