getting screwed over on Ebay, what should I do?

--0-1572922629-1033886483=:21698

Hey all, I bought two pairs of VW seat track bushing sets from a guy called Duckymex, he had 340 positives and 7 negatives for feedback.  I sent him a money order(for $13), and he replied thanking me, though he hadn't received payment yet.  I haven't heard from him since, and have tried to contact him.  Today while on Ebay I noticed the seat-track bushings for sale again, this time from an Ebayer with a different name, and 0 feedback.  In his feedback section it says he has been an active ebayer since Oct. 4th(yesterday).  In checking on Duckymex's feedback, it says he is no longer a registered user.  So I can't even leave him negative feedback!  What, if anything, should I do?  It's only $13 I know but this pisses me off-

Rob