'rocs in the fog 2k+2 - details set

I just came back from another run around Skyline & Pescadero rd:

Things look good, the road work is mostly complete, new asphalt in many
places makes for a smooth ride over much of the course.

There are two spots where the route single tracks but this is no big
deal: about the length of a city block or two.

All is a go, gas up on Woodside rd; prices were found to be (relatively)
cheap compared to the rest of the Peninsula.  Of course the East Bay
still beats us for value.

Bring your Motorola walkabout radios if ya got em, Drive what ever you
need to to get there but expect this to be an A1 cruse so we may buddy
up some folks as copilots if they show up in the A4 Jetta. :])

TBerk