hotmail and the list...was :test

nope no email from you , none at all...

On the subject of email bounces, I would like to advise everyone that
Hotmail.com is probably the worst email bouncer on this planet, and since it
does this at random times, the server gets the bounce, gets more than a few
bounces and disables your emails, that is why some (not all) but some of you
out there have this continous "toss from the list" syndrome happening.

I would suggest Yahoo.com but I think they are as worst as Hotmail.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
'91 F250 7.3L Diesel, Super cab, 8 ft Bed, 5th wheel.
'98 Jeep Cherokee
'85 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Scirocco GTX.
'85 8v Titian Red Scirocco (daily Driver)