rear camber problems??

well shim do exist for the rear axle, they usually sit between the plate and
the stub axle, I know I used to have 1' ('=degree) shims on my 85 prowler.

Would it make a big difference on your tires rubbing your springs? most
unlikely.

I beleive you need to let us know what springs and tires and RIMS you are
using, I bet you have an offset of 40 or more on 7" tires in the rear and
the rim is really your problem not the camber.

Yes you can buy shims to set the camber right, a real pain in the arse, you
have to take the stub axle off, insert shim reasse,ble entire brakes system
back on the axle, and re-align...alignment shop usually charge anywhere from
200-400$ because of the pita it is.

BTW: I fixed my rear camber alignment when I remove the shims and rear drum
brakes and installed fresh stub for disk brakes.. the axle was not bent as
many said it was. food for though.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
'91 F250 7.3L Diesel, Super cab, 8 ft Bed, 5th wheel.
'98 Jeep Cherokee
'85 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Scirocco GTX.
'85 8v Titian Red Scirocco (daily Driver)