VW/Audi shop in or near Nashville, TN

Hey, my li'l brother has some issues with his 1987 Audi Coupe GT, and he's
not really equipped to do the work himself.  It sounds to me like a
throwout bearing/linkage problem..  He has a bad rattling/grinding noise
in all gears including neutral.  The noise goes away when he pushes the
clutch pedal in.  He made a recording, sounds like this:

http://www.mtsu.edu/~bwb2b/audi/soundsbad.mp3

So, anyone got a lead on a shop that knows what they're doing and won't
try to rip 'im off?  He's in Murfreesboro, about a half-hour outside of
Nashville...

Dan

--
So Pikachu walks around muttering "Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!"
like a sad, deranged grandfather high on helium.

		-- The Self Made Critic