16v parts FS

--part1_c6.12de8da9.2acf29b2_boundary

Few of the many  parts I need to clear out of the garage.

black body kit have most parts including door strips , missing drivers side
fender flares.  Front peice has a tear thats below the sight line, part thats
paralell to the ground. $75 for all of it or make offers on parts.

16v radiator $50
16v fan and shroud $50
a full set of 6 side windows for scirocco 2, make offer on one or all
16v transmission, have to check for sure on which code and price
Also have central locking kit if anyone is interested I will dig it out.

All items are negotiable.

Jasin

--part1_c6.12de8da9.2acf29b2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Few of the many &nbsp;parts I need to clear out of the garage.
<BR>
<BR>black body kit have most parts including door strips , missing drivers side fender flares. &nbsp;Front peice has a tear thats below the sight line, part thats paralell to the ground. $75 for all of it or make offers on parts.
<BR>
<BR>16v radiator $50
<BR>16v fan and shroud $50
<BR>a full set of 6 side windows for scirocco 2, make offer on one or all
<BR>16v transmission, have to check for sure on which code and price
<BR>Also have central locking kit if anyone is interested I will dig it out.
<BR>
<BR>All items are negotiable.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>