From: T Berk [mailto:tberk@mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 9:39 AM
To: Tyler P.
Cc: List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: Who makes this HEADER? was: How's the Dynomax muffler?

"Tyler P." wrote:

> I bought this off a guy who use to race MK1's (gave it up for the
healthier
> and cheaper world of mountain bike racing).  He said it was custom made
> which I believe because it doesn't have that professional finish to,
though
> it certainly isn't subpar as far as quality (its just not pretty up
close).
> I had it sand blasted and painted it white :o)  It only cost me $20 though
> so it was a good deal.  Oh, and my motor mounts are all very good, just
put
> on a new front, a new hd back, and the sides are both in good shape.

As maybe (custom fab) I have EXACTLY that same header, down to the
harmonic absorption thingy down at the bottom & the cuts in the three
bolt holes at the flange.

I'm thinking it was made in a boutique way, small shop cranking out
stuff for Rabbits, etc.

Anybody seen these before?

Hah!  I have asked this before, I find S&S header info on my own HD.
(Doh!)

I put a pic up on my web site:
<http://home.mindspring.com/~tberk/_wsn/page3.html>

TBerk