Pahrump

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:07:09 -0700 "Dustin Ellis"
<dustin777@earthlink.net> writes:
> 	All you going to Nevada, good driving and don't forget to
> take
> photo's for the rest of us to see.  Have a blast!
> 	I will be at Buttonwillow getting my groove on!
> Dustin Ellis
> 80 Scirocco FSP 772

Ill have my video camera in the Roc to document passing all the turbo and
VR6 cars. ;)

Leaving in the morning. Just installed the oil cooler so I dont get
repassed by Potterman again. HAR!!
Have fun at Buttonwillow and DONT put any wheels off in the sand or your
done. (They DQ you for that in Cal Club.)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS- #30  2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.