{OT} Making music CD's?

You could change the output in winamp to wav.  It'll write to disk and you
don't hear any music.  Then you use a audio burning proggie to make your cd

At 11:38 PM 10/3/02 -0400, you wrote:
>   Ok, waaay off topic here, but I know there's a few mp3 guru's on here...
>
>I've now got a cd burner. I have some beats my friends have sent me that I
want to put on CD. They are mp3's, but my cd players don't do mp3's.
What/how do I convert mp3's to "regular" cd format so I can play them in
the car/house/lounge/etc...