I have acheived pointlessness

   My '77 now has electronic ignition, thanks in part to an '89 cabriolet,
and this list for the advice! The hardest part was leading the wire thru' the
factory wiring, basically I used the black lead from the coil to starter to
replace the clear/violet ballast resistor wire to switched power. About as
hard as threading a needle.
  After a minute with the timing light and she was running smooth. Now it
want's to start before a couple of revolutions are done rather than give me
grief about staying with points for so long!

Carl
77rocco -pointless
89fox