From: "Dirk Schneider" <SCIROCCO2@t-online.de>
To: "Brandon Smith" <SCIROCCO_SPEED@msn.com>; "SCIROCCO-LIST"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: digital gauge cluster

> Go to Photos->16v->Page 8-> and its like 2nd from the bottom and 2nd from
the
> right, has a Raid steering wheel in front of it.
> it looks pretty sweet.  Does anyone know anything about them?  if any are
> still available i'm sure they go for a pretty penny or two.

that looks like my GT-II

if you like to see some more pics and infos of the VW DIGIFIZ
you can take a look at my website : www.Scirocco2.de/digifiz.htm

they're hard to get here, those on eBay are mostly not working.

friendly Greetings !
Dirk

Scirocco 16V GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl  www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm
Scirocco 16V GTX "CABRIOLET" www.Scirocco2.de/hornstein.htm