digital gauge cluster

Yes I do!

Well this is a DIGIFIZ coming out from a Golf in germany.
VW made those in 88-89 only, and was optional. Since it was
too much expensive, vw stop offering them.
There are very rare to get in germany, and I was one of the
lucky guy to get one shipped from Dirk.

They cost much more then a penny or two, more like 500-600US$.
Depend if you have everything, speedway sensor (since the speed
is read in a digital way!), connectors (They are different), etc.
And about 35 wires to reconnect from the original connectors and
some new probe connection..
Well cost much, take lots of time to install, but way nice to
look at it and be almost unique to have one here. All this with
something that is original from VW :)))

/JOel