Insurance Adjuster again

Well,
  The adjuster called and left me a voice mail saying that he went over it with the lady in the office and they got it to the "total threshhold" of $1715 now.  What a difference a day makes???  He said if I want more, they will total the car and if I want, I can call him, and then he'll explain to me the process for doing that.
   I'm going to take the roc to the alignment shop today and get the front end aligned and make sure that nothing else is wacky up front.  I also told him I need more time, since I only had the one estimate, I don't know if they were high, low, right on, so I can't accept what he is offering right now.
      From all of my other car buddies, they have come to the conclusion that since the other driver is at fault, and this guy increased his offer by almost doubling it in a day, that he has more $$ to play with.  I will probably stick to my guns and see if I can get at least $2k out of him or more depending on what my other body shop estimates say. (and the alignment shop too)

Ken Weidmann Jr.  Checkered Flag Automotive
916-424-2197
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe
1985 Show-rocco
1957 Porsche 356 A (1st family/2nd owner)#100119

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.