just bench tested my blower motor and....

--0-511247412-1033613740=:713

I thought I had a bad resistor set or blower motor, so I removed them both together and tested them.  I guessed on what was + and -, but I think I got it right.  Anyway it seems that only the highest(or maybe it's the lowest?) speed works, all contacts give no response when grounded.  Maybe I have to ground the one speed that works and the other at the same time?  If this is true, then what is my problem?  The fan switch works btw(except for the highest speed)-

Rob