Fuel Pumps

Yep you should on turnign the key (without starting the car, hear it clearly
"buzz" for a few moment as it primes the main pump.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
'91 F250 7.3L Diesel, Super cab, 8ft Bed, 5th wheel.
'98 Jeep Cherokee
'85 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Scirocco GTX.
'85 8v Titian Red Scirocco (daily Driver)