hood alignment

I'd love to know too, my upper strut bar is rubbing on my hood :(

Lisa

From: Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: hood alignment
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:33:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all, my hood has never really been aligned quite right(vertically).  It
follows the contours of the fenders just fine looking at it from above, but
looking at it straight on the drivers side of my hood is a lot
lower(probably almost 1/2") than the fender.  This was never a problem until
I installed my euro lights today and shut the hood on the drivers side
light, breaking most of the adjusters!!!  I turned the drivers side
hood-catch-spring-thing quite a bit, but am not noticing much of a
difference.  How else can I align it?

-Rob