hood alignment

--0-1776708549-1033529592=:48079

Hey all, my hood has never really been aligned quite right(vertically).  It follows the contours of the fenders just fine looking at it from above, but looking at it straight on the drivers side of my hood is a lot lower(probably almost 1/2") than the fender.  This was never a problem until I installed my euro lights today and shut the hood on the drivers side light, breaking most of the adjusters!!!  I turned the drivers side hood-catch-spring-thing quite a bit, but am not noticing much of a difference.  How else can I align it?

-Rob