Legal necromancy and Sciroccos

depends on the state you live in of course, (FL for
example has no inspections if you keep the car plated :)

does not neceserally need to be on the road, I did this
in Quebec, plated it 1.5 year, just to keep the record
alive and not have to deal with g'verment inspection.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau