sub box

--part1_cc.15c0e7aa.2b1a59c4_boundary

Ive got 2 10" Image Dynamics in the rear of my '86, they are in a single box
( 3/4" MDF glued and screwed w/ a 1/2 plywood shell glued and screwed to
that)  w/ 2  0.6 cu ft spaces. I've got them sitting 3'' above a peice of
1/2" plywood w/ counter top laminate, firing straight down.  the 3" gap is
closed on 3 sides w/ the opening facing front. its a trick used with home
stereo subs, and best of all NO ECHO!!!   the connector cups on mine are
mounted on the top w/ stinger banna clips. had to make it look good seeing as
its exposed. If they were on the back i ran the risk of hitting metal.  the
box is heavy because of all the material but its very solid.

--part1_cc.15c0e7aa.2b1a59c4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Ive got 2 10" Image Dynamics in the rear of my '86, they are in a single box ( 3/4" MDF glued and screwed w/ a 1/2 plywood shell glued and screwed to that)&nbsp; w/ 2&nbsp; 0.6 cu ft spaces. I've got them sitting 3'' above a peice of 1/2" plywood w/ counter top laminate, firing straight down.&nbsp; the 3" gap is closed on 3 sides w/ the opening facing front. its a trick used with home stereo subs, and best of all NO ECHO!!!&nbsp;&nbsp; the connector cups on mine are mounted on the top w/ stinger banna clips. had to make it look good seeing as its exposed. If they were on the back i ran the risk of hitting metal.&nbsp; the box is heavy because of all the material but its very solid.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_cc.15c0e7aa.2b1a59c4_boundary--