[Old people in Sciroccos]

Last summer I was coming in to work late one morning and pulled up beside
a Mars Red Scirocco with the same GTI rims as I have on mine, except this
one was in mint shape, the paint was actually red, not orange.

I gave the horn a beep as I pulled alongside, and looked over and gave the
driver a thumbs-up.

He turned, registered the fact that I was driving the same car, smiled and
waved.  The real shocker for me was that he looked to be in his early
sixties.

Proof that I can drive this car into my retirement.

Hope you had a good birthday Cathy.

Drew