ModdingTails

i sanded the ridges down to about 280 or something, then a 400
i then used a testors flat black paint pet (get one from any hobby store)
i took the tails in my lap and just very slowly/carefully used the pen
to paint the ridges. there was some black in the grooves, and for that i
just scraped it off with my fingernail. simple as that. i thought the
paint might come off, or scratch off, but its been 4 months now and its
still perfect. after they dry for a day or so the paint is on there nice
and solid.
you may want to do 2 coats, when you look really really closely at mine
with the lights on, you can see some parts are thicker than others and
let more light through. only i can notice it...

it still lets ample light through, i am actually thinking of tinting my
lights a little more with model tint spray.

rhys