ModdingTails

I got a nice clean set of tails and I wanna put black pinstripes on them.

Whats the recommened/popular way to do that?

Whaddya use to block out the grooves in the lights?

Whaddya use to paint the tails, please? How many coats? Flat black spray will work fine?

How does one get the stuff out that was used to mask the grooves?

These tails will still let out enough light to be visible, right?

Thanks and happy belated turkey day.

I sold my GTi BTW.

---
87 Scirocco 8v